A Preventive, Predictive & Prescriptive approach to engineer quality
A polyglot approach to drive efficiency and effectiveness to the
process of automation across scope; Enterprise toolset experts.
Digital Assuance Lab
Knowledge Management Stacks
DIGITAL ASSURANCE LAB
State of the art, high availability device rich mobility lab to enable continuous testing for our customers.
- Polyglot framework for Front-end & backend service coverage
- Scalability across platforms (16 different platforms)
- Enhance User experience on Context-aware User journeys
- Robust automation test suites
- High Maintainability
- Low code - No code capability
- Improves application performance over digital devices
- Enhances User Experience
- Analyse network traffic
- Avoid added hardware acquisition expenses
- Improve server capability along with identifying process bottlenecks
- Screen forms - LCD, Dot Matrix, TFT, LED, OLED, Micro LED, Mini LED.
- Operating Systems - distributed operating system, time-sharing operating system, batch operating system.
- Browsers - Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, IE, UC, Netscape.
- Devices - android, IOS, 5G ready devices & 5G enabled devices.
- Test across 400+ devices available to users.
- Test your application performance no matter manufacturer.
- Overview of our device farm - Televisions, Kiosks, Mobile Devices, Tablets, Laptops, Personal Computers and Connected Devices across all domains.
- Test your digital application performance on cloud.
- Eliminate need for physical devices.
- Save on device maintenance cost.
- Enhance security and product quality.
- Minimize go-to-market time.
- Boost Customer Experience.
- We hold partnerships with Mobile cloud farms enabling us to scale pertaining to customers’ requirements & region-specific device needs.
Polyglot framework that achieves automation
IGS focuses on minimizing risks while maximizing test coverage through our progressive test approach for product releases.
IGS’ Unified Test automation solution is a one-stop competency framework of tools, best practises and re-usability factors used in creating an effective test automation suite that is specifically targeted for enhancing content quality on video-streaming platforms that are used on the web, Android and iOS mobiles/handheld devices, TV apps, set top boxes, and more.
Additionally, the IGS Unified Test Automation Framework is used for the test automation of API test cases, Ad Analytics, and use behaviour analytics. The two key areas of strength include front-end API Data Verification and Playback verification.
How do we cut maintenance on automation?
In recent days where AI has started interweaving in process of quality engineering, our professionals have brought self- healing capabilities into our automation framework. While one of the key challenges in consistent automation runs is the flakiness and a huge dependency on development practices to have a consistent DOM implementation, we have integrated AI libraries that can alleviate the dependency of such DOM changes that can impact an automated execution
Driving small efficiencies towards larger outcomes.
Intuitive, information playground for ease of governance and monitoring.
- Sanitize and serialize data from different test execution runs and aggregate them on a single location.
- Improve traceability of the test suite and provide execution metrics.
- Provide near real time feedback on test execution happening across various devices.
- Allow remote screen mirroring of test devices to show real time actions happening on the system under test.
We would be delighted to engage with you. Please fill out the form below, call or email us, and a member of our team will contact you shortly.